Registration deadline: July 30, 2009
Download the registration form here.
• Age limit: 32 years old on January 1, 2009
• The competition is open to candidates from all countries.
• The candidates must complete the registration form.
• The candidates must also provide the following documents:
1) a biography (300 words) in French and in English, submitted by e-mail
2) a detailed list of the repertoire to be performed, including the duration of the pieces
3) a recording of the preselection repertoire on CD or mini-disc
4) an international money order or certified cheque in the amount of $ 100 CAD for the registration fee.
Canadian candidates may pay by personal cheque. Do not send cash.
Make cheque or money order payable to:
H4A 3M3 Canada
Information on accommodation:
Telephone : +1-514-523-3611